M0o...

10/15/2002

*deep sigh.... money has always been an issue. It's even worse now. When my uncle, who has been a successful businessman for many years, starts concerning about his own financial status, it really scares me. Both my parents are either working or teaching in schools. Their salaries are nowhere close how much my uncle can make in a month. I really want to get out of school and start earning money for the family. I understand that my family is certainly not a rich one, yet my parents still work really hard to keep up with the heavy burden(sp?) of my expensive tuitions and other expenses. eh, despite how much I hate school work and sucky professors I've met, I think I will still miss my college years. For all the people I've met, and all the weird things I've done. Homework sure is stressful, but it is nowhere as heavy as the fear of losing a job and starve the whole family.... -_-ll

----------------------------------

enough of the serious stuff... This Thursday we're celebrating Albert's bday... We're going to D&B.... drop me a note if you wanna tag along.... free beer.... on.... someone else who'll be there... lol.... yup, we're ditching all those youngsters who are not yet 21... hahahha...

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁