M0o...

5/16/2005

*sigh

Mixed feeling these days...

Sad news. My cousin was killed in an accident. I miss him already.
My poor aunt, lost her husband 24 yrs ago, now she lost her only son.

Happy news. I graduated. Finally.

Busy news. Cousin John left us a bunch of stuff to take care of, the house, his car, and his other loans/properties.

Depressed. I felt that many of John's friend and his gf seems to want something from him. even his step brother comes to take a lot of his stuff. They said they're here to help my aunt clear out his belongings. What I'm wondering is, she needs more help to pay off a lot of the expenses to resolve the whole financial mess that John left us. (some loans and others) and no one is there to help her w/ that.

I felt like watching vultures coming to pick off anything that is left of my cousin. *sigh.

i miss my dog Bear. he was John's dog. a very happy, cute, and horny dog. i miss him.
----------

Looking forward to see some of you at E3. Too bad Dave and Ben cannot make it. Looking forward to see parents. I finally finish schooling and i get to live close to them again. A little too late for mom, i guess all i can do is to keep dad company. he is getting older every day. i'm still worried about his health. it was poor the last 50 yrs.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁