M0o...

10/17/2002

Moo... just half sleeping and copying down lectures, actually understand what's going on... I finished my 202 lecture.... although I still hate matlab, I gotta admit this is a good class and I'm learning heck of a lot of stuff out of it... in comparison, 220 lecture = supa sux0r.... only when Sullivan teaches that I can actually learn stuff from it.... Most of the time, we're stuck with the new prof, Towe, which is a nice guy... but his lecture just plain suxxx.... -_-ll

oh yea, today I'm wearing my pimp ass DKNY sweater PLUS Boss outer sweater.... time to get the ladies attention... lol... gotta get a haircut today... then we'll be back in business.... woot... look out hot chicks, I'm coming for yaaaa.... =D

keke... lack of sleep and food is making me weird now.... (>^.^)>

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁