M0o...

3/13/2003

3 things that I discovered today...

1st, I forgot to bring my cap w/ me today to school and end up show off my funky haircut (pretty much a pile of hay). And it turns out I've been greeted by so many people. Perhaps, the fact that I greeted others first might have something to do w/ it. The feedbacks were mostly all pleasant :) I never noticed that my cap is holding back so much popularity :P hehee...

2nd, music is my life. Well, an essential part of it. I will be very irriated if it is too quiet around me unless im sleeping. Yes, to your surprise, I need music while I'm studying, it helps me concentrate, by blocking out all the other noises. It's like a spiritual kind of food for me. Every beat is like a drop of water. :P

3rd, I just realized I have 2 tests tomorrow.... Errrr.... and also my aunt's house is so big that you guys should come visit me!!! There are two cars availible for use also.... free hotel fee and free car rental and free humorous tour guide aka me (in case if u havnt figured that out), what else can you ask for!!! Trust me, LA is loaded w/ fun.

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁