M0o...

10/19/2002

Nothing interesting today.... force myself to wake up at 9:30am to drive the car to garage then went back to sleep, till 2 or 3 pm....

Then Dave came over to check out the apt. We checked the place. Dave said it's not bad... personally I think it's kinda ghetto... and also the landlady really pissed me off.... told me that I can move into another room w/o breaking the contract.... now she said 1 bedroom cant fit 2 ppl... her boss will not allow... whatever dude... she's just a greedy old lady.... I dunno what we gonna do about this... but we'll talk about it later....

oh yea, Norman came all the way from Cali to visit.... although I dun know him that well, from I've heard he's really cool to hang out with.... so we're eating dinner with him, Dave and several other ppl.... Willy can't make it.... and you know why... lol...

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]



<< 首頁